It seems like the appreciation for God's provision can so easily slip my mind. I get caught up in the desire for material or tangible things and lose sight of the importance of the blessings I already have in my life. So as of today there will be a new list on my fridge, "Everything We Need We Already Have!" It is my goal to have every talking person in our family to put a new thing on the list everyday.
I'll post the start of our list, and hopefully if you're reading you'll add your own!
Everything I Need I Already Have!
- Great Husband
- A home that is cozy and shelters us well
- Two amazing kids & another on the way
- Clothes that serve their purpose
- Incredible Friends
- A job for Brandon to go to everyday
- We are all very healthy
- I'm able to be a stay-at-home-mom
- Healthy food to serve my family
- A dependable gas guzzler.....grrrr, car :)