5/27/2008

Heart Check

|

It seems like the appreciation for God's provision can so easily slip my mind. I get caught up in the desire for material or tangible things and lose sight of the importance of the blessings I already have in my life. So as of today there will be a new list on my fridge, "Everything We Need We Already Have!" It is my goal to have every talking person in our family to put a new thing on the list everyday.

I'll post the start of our list, and hopefully if you're reading you'll add your own!

Everything I Need I Already Have!

- Great Husband

- A home that is cozy and shelters us well

- Two amazing kids & another on the way

- Clothes that serve their purpose

- Incredible Friends

- A job for Brandon to go to everyday

- We are all very healthy

- I'm able to be a stay-at-home-mom

- Healthy food to serve my family

- A dependable gas guzzler.....grrrr, car :)

Your turn...

2 comments:

mooce said...

Everything I Need I Already Have!

- job
- family
- friends
- good friends
- good looking friends
- really good looking friends
- really good looking friends who make me Orzo Salad
- really good looking friends who make me Orzo Salad and buy me beer
- and friends who understand my needs and meet them without passive aggressive blog-comments to remind them of said needs
- toenail clippers

Niccole said...

Hey Manes - Do you want some orzo salad? Get your bootay up here!