Jenny and Nate are amazing for so many reasons (one day I will list the ways), but one thing I appreciate about Jenny is her wonderful ability to cook. When Jenn says she's bringing food over this pregnant woman gets excited. Last night we decided to have a little cook out, and while the guys worked on remodeling our bathroom Jenny and I cooked.

The Menu:

Zen Green Tea w/Mint (Incredible)

Lemon/Herb Marinated Grilled Chicken

Rosemary and Butter Potatoes

Spinach Salad w/ Tomatoes, Cucumbers, Peppers, Parmesan, Salt and Pepper - Drizzled with Newman's Own Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing

Zucchini and Summer Squash Kabobs

and.....

Giadia De Laurentis recipe for Orzo Salad

Let me just tell the 3 people that read my blog that you all have to try this salad! It is the best pasta salad I have ever tried. This will be on our menu at least twice a month - well, as soon as I learn where to find that fancy red wine vinegar in the grocery store. ;)

1 comments:

mooce said...

perfect. you can make the salad when I come and visit again.