1. I cut onions with my eyes closed

2. My maiden name rhymed with spaghetti

3. Cooking is my least favorite thing to do

4. I'm an introvert

5. I love Jesus

6. My dream house is a "Chicago style bungalow."

7. I have a hot husband.

8. I can't stand cats

9. or people who say, "Awwwwe, why?"

10. I'm beginning to think I don't like dogs either

11. I journal a lot

12. I crave simplicity

13. and my red velvet cupcakes

14. I can relate everything back to the topic of childbirth

15. Election '08 has given me crazy head

16. A quad shot Americano is an addiction I've had to break

17. My foster mom changed my life

18. I have amazing, strong, loyal, and beautiful friends - who are all *very* different

19. I have a uni-brow if I don't pluck

20. I never wanted to be a stay-at-home-mom

21. Now I don't want to be anything different

22. Having kids has taught me how to love

23. I struggle to understand grace

24. I'm PC illiterate

25. I'm highly competitive - even with myself

3 comments:

elyse@thegreenpiano said...

well, i was going to comment on each of your comments, but i didn't want to be that narcissistic. so i made my own list on my blog. :D
love you!

p.s. what did you decide to do with the frozen meat?

Samantha said...

Thanks for sharing that! I enjoyed getting to know a little bit more about you :)

Hope all is well!

Hugs,
Samantha (and Micah too)

Anonymous said...

I agree with all of the things about you. I feel/think almost exactly the same way. Except on issue #1. That just seems reckless to me. *frowns*