10/20/2008

At it again...

|

I have been looking forward to tonight for the last 7 weeks. When I woke up this morning and realized that today was "the" day I was ecstatic. I thought about what I would wear, and how much I would enjoy it after such a long break. The clock would not move fast enough, and I did my best prepare. As I slipped on the appropriate attire and fixed my hair I wondered how it would go. Would it be painful? Would the speed and intensity be too much? How would I respond?

30 minutes. 30 minutes of rapid heart beats, exhausted lungs, and a tired lower body. Exhilarating and mind blowing. I totally forgot how enjoyable running was.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You dirty girl! I see now what you were eluding to. ;)

Aina Carruth said...

Let's get a running date on the calendar! Aina

Niccole said...

I'd love to run with you Aina! I'll let you know when I can make it more than 1.5 miles without having to find a bathroom - LOL!

dixie-cricket said...

Wow.