4/10/2007

Decluttering (Again)

|

Last November I signed up for a decluttering challenge on Mothering. The goal was to donate, sell or toss at least 500 items. I flew past 500 quite easily and ended up ridding my life of 1,000 pieces excess.

As I look around my house I still see so many things that I do not need and/or really like. If an object is not being used, does not have sentimental value (as in if it burned to the ground I wouldn't notice) or I don't really, really like it - it is gone. I am done living a life of abundance, and will keep purging my home until I can live a truly simple life.

Tomorrow I begin my new challenge of getting rid of 500 items in 30 days.

1 comments:

mooce said...

All things concerning me should be considered priority, second only to clean underwear and your husband.